|This article is a stub. You can help Breach: Arena Wiki by .|
Breach: Arena, a new type of competitive strategy game, offers 3v3 matches, player controlled Hero units and other features that mix multi-player strategy games and tower defense gameplay.
In Breach: Arena, the player defends their Bastion tower from the menacing Void. To accomplish this task they will take control of legendary Heroes, build a mighty Guardian army, and wield powerful Battle Cards. The Void is invading all realities trying to satiate it endless hunger for life. The team that fails to push back the unrelenting Void are consumed, leaving the victor to fight another day. The key to victory is crippling your opponent and making them vulnerable to the Void.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Completely Free-to-Play
- 3 vs 3 Team Matches
- While each player must defend their lane and bastion, only with a combined team effort will they fend off the incoming Void and the opposing team’s attack while setting up an offensive of their own.
- Teleport through the rift and send your Hero and Battle Cards to attack and overwhelm the opponent’s defenses or to help out your ally in battle.
- Heroes: Player Controlled Unit
- These units will be player controlled, receiving movement and targeting commands by tapping on the screen and come equipped with auto attacks, passive abilities, and player-activated skills.
- Each Hero has a role and a set of skills that will play a critical part in the player’s strategy, as no two Heroes are alike.
- Upgrade your Heroes and Guardians into legendary warriors to hold off the Void's increasingly stronger beasts.
- Use Battle Cards to summon Mercenaries and powerful spells to your opponent's lane or use them as extra defense on your own lane.
- Heads-up multiplayer mode featuring:
- Tactics-based combat: Come up with a Guardian composition that’s perfect for early, middle or late game strategy, while using your Hero to lead your battalion to victory.